Good news for Bitcoin poker enthusiasts! Although Blockchain Poker platform has closed, there's no need to worry. We've got two fantastic alternatives for you to choose from: SWC Poker and CoinPoker top-notch online poker sites that take the gaming experience to the next level. With the added security and convenience of using Bitcoin as a currency, you're sure to have a thrilling and satisfying time at the tables. Get ready for some exciting rounds of poker and let the games begin!
One of our most favorite poker rooms is doubtless Blockchain Poker
Blockchain Poker, in fact, is the only room that I know that consents you to sit even without setting a username nor a password
How I built a BCH bankroll on Blockchain Poker in 7 moves (and you can do the same)
- Open Blockchain Poker from any browser
- Go to profile and change the automatically assigned nickname and set a password
- Click on Lobby and sit at a table (blinds 1/2). I recommend starting with Bitcoin Cash (BCH), which is the default currency anyway.
- Start playing with the 100 satoshis that the room offers you – at these levels, it is difficult to find very good opponents, so it will be easy for you to immediately increase your stack, and if you lose, remember to click on the symbol with the gift box on the top right to get more satoshis for free.
- Now you have to continue climbing the levels, for example, if you accumulate 1000 satoshis and feel too good for that level, switch tables to one with a higher stack.
- In the meantime, open another browser window and keep an eye on the tournament lobby, you can participate in as many freerolls as you like and increase your bankroll even faster.
- When you have earned at least 100,000 satoshis you can withdraw to your wallet, but if you want to create a good bankroll, continue playing especially at the cash tables, where a Rakeback of up to 50% awaits you.
Continue this way by slowly climbing the levels and start playing some small buy-in tournaments, very soon you'll be able to participate in our Poker 4 Bitcoin Series, where many extra prizes and lots of fun await you. (Look at the old P4BS winners)
PS. I made my first withdrawal in just three days. Let me know in the comments if these instructions helped you to build your bankroll and in how much time.
Answering some common questions:
Is Blockchain Poker legit?
Otherwise, it wouldn't be on this list
Does Blockchain Poker pay soon?
Some poker rooms at the time of withdrawal ask you to make a small deposit before you can withdraw, Blockchain Poker does not ask questions. However, instant withdrawal is only possible with BCH due to the feature of this cryptocurrency
What data do you need to register?
No KYC needed, set only a password!
Do you still play it?
Yes, of course. We love Blockchain Poker